Researched and Written By

Researched and Written By Aaron Saunders

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Out To Sea

I'll be the first to admit it: the posts this week have been a little, well, lackluster.

But it's OK, because I'm taking the opportunity in the next week and a half to do something I write about often: take a cruise.  So, between work, packing, and general family life, things have been a little busy.

I thought about doing a few posts from the ship, but I've decided against it.  If it was just me, I'd do a live trip report with a blow-by-blow account of each day.  But this is a family outing, and seeing as I work and sit in front of a computer for well over nine hours per day, I'm taking this opportunity to un-shackle myself, as it were, from technology and convince my loved ones I still exist.

Fear not though: in ten days' time, I will return with a complete photo-tour of our ship and our cruise itself, and be sure to stay tuned later this month and early next month for for an announcement regarding some interesting articles we have planned for the fall.

It promises to be an exciting year for cruising, both here at From the Deck Chair, and in the industry itself.


From the Deck Chair will return Monday, July 26th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment